Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm back! Three years since I last posted an entry and three minutes since I realized I have a blogger account under this gmail account. I read my most recent posts from three years ago and realized the poster was indeed a younger version of me. Those were the posts from a girl who has still a lot to learn. Now, I think I have some news to tell that girl. I want to scold that girl and tell her that she should have believed in herself more and had gone to where she really wanted to go. That she should have gone outdoors and did lots of adventures. But too bad, it's too late.

It's not that I am a nobody. Well, I'm still a law student and is now in a very stable job. But things have been too...regular. Everyday, I need to this and that. I need to repeat every step daily and one mistake will destroy the entire routine and I will break down in despair and stress.

Like what I have said, we only live once and yet I let myself fall into the trap of becoming settled "normally". All I can tell myself is to wait. Wait for what? People call it "opportunity", I'd rather call it "chance".

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment