Sunday, December 6, 2009

Toxel.com

Alright, now I'm reviewing websites. I just typed "coffee mugs" in Google and found one amazing website in one of the results.

Toxel.com. It was so cool, I can't resist to take a look at it. And sure it was an amazing blog/website. It features very cool and creative products, ideas and things designed and created by real people around the world. Check this picture out: (I typed "coffee mug")


The website made me smile. Well, who wouldn't? It so funny how people can come up with ideas like this, yet, only few of them would try and really put those ideas into reality. Creativity is something that should be flaunted, right? Guys who made these ideas made a good job into showing the world their works.

Technically, Toxel.com looked like a photo magazine site for me. I missed the "Read the Full Post" link below each picture. Hehehe. Sorry for that. Then I browsed over the site and voila! it is more than a photo magazine blog. It was a "design, inspiration, technology" blog. Well, it certainly is! I had some laughs about it because the designs are funny and cute. It's like watching a gallery of famous paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment